Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 4_Digital Video & Computer Hardware

Thinking over the idea for my entrepreneurial plan, I entered class Monday and Wednesday thinking about how this weeks lesson would help further extend my idea. To set up an app for my idea I wouldn't need to just computer hardware necessarily but it was important understanding how memory work. My app will take up a certain amount of RAM which is important to determine how it will drain certain electronics. To appear to more people it would be best that the least amount of memory needed would be used.
Another topic we spoke about was digital video. I was debating about using digital video to have tutorials on how to style certain items as well as showing the picture. The only problem with this idea is flash player, which is one of the best players but currently is not supported by Apple. Since apps are mostly sold on Apple products this would be a problem.
Overall I feel that using digital video can take my app even further but that could also push the memory size because it would probably need more to hold it. Looking further into this would be the next step for a successful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment